Saturday, November 29, 2014

Hi All You BEings of Source Light!!

I hope you all are having a great start to your holiday!  I posted a few personal FAVs on my FB timeline for you all to enjoy...www.facebook.com/louanne.ca
 Yesterday, I came across a phenominal movie sent to me by Lisa Garr, who hosts the online radio show, The Aware Show, that covers the gammit of health, wellness, healing, and spiritual/personal transformation.
The movie is called ....."Origins"  Please click on the  link, grab some organic/nonGMO popcorn, and watch this beautifully created story that reminds us of who we truly are as the collective human conscious.....AND please share this as much as possible, as this is a limited premiere.  Namaste....

In ONEness With Source Light,

Loving you All Unconditioanly,

Lou Anne


  

No comments:

Post a Comment