Sunday, November 16, 2014

Hi Again, All YOU Beings of Light!

You might be wondering, why I'm posting in small increments, today....Well, I did want to get all my farm photo's up, becuz I'm behind, but I''m also taking mini breaks from studying for several exams for my next
employment opportunity....which I will keep you posted on as things unfold...So let me get a few more photos up....this is actually the pumpkin patch which is next to my house....if you click on it you might see a few pumpkins out there...

the front of my house...


Last vestiges of Fall....




and sunrise off my deck....on a snowy morning...


There we go....it looks like I've got this down now, the photos, I mean....STUDYING, WHEW, that's a whole 'nuther thing....I AM SO RUSTY....UGH....LOL.

In ONEness
,

Namaste,

Lou Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment